Call Ken today 859-621-9011
FREE QUOTES AVAILABLE
RESIDENTIAL or COMMERCIAL
Paris, Lexington, Georgetown, Versailles, Nicholasville, Lancaster, Danville and Lexington
call Ken 859-621-9011
A Qualified Central Kentucky General Contractor
Can Save You Time and Money on Your Project.
Contracting with a qualified Central Kentucky General Contractor can make all the difference in the overall quality, scheduling, and cost of your project. Your Central Kentucky General Contractor knows the laws and codes and can organize subcontractors and negotiate lowest costs. Most important, they can save you time and money by avoiding costly mistakes.
Your Central Kentucky General Contractor should be someone who:
- Has a thorough knowledge and understanding of the coordination and scheduling issues of your construction project
- Gets things done ON TIME and ON BUDGET
- Has a team of professionals who works with him to achieve Total Client Satisfaction
- Has 30 years of experience in Central Kentucky as a General Contractor and hundreds of satisfied customers
- Takes pride in producing structures that are sound in construction, highly crafted and exquisitely finished
- Is fully licensed and insured
- Guarantees their work
- Works within your Budget
- Provides Clean, Trustworthy and Dependable Employees
Stewart Contracting is proud to be able to say we are this kind of Central Kentucky General Contractor. We are committed to saving you money during the design phase of your project until completion.
We are ready to work on all types of buildings, including equine buildings, residential homes and commercial buildings. Our work can include land leveling through the final landscaped finishes.
General Contracting for the Equine Industry is our specialty.
Our corporate mission is TOTAL client satisfaction by achieving the construction objectives of: quality, on time delivery and staying within the budgets set within every project. This approach ensures that the finished project will compliment the character and the identity of the owner by making a visual statement of design and project criteria.
For more information about all we do... click the desktop version below...